Segue manages its ever-evolving quality commitment through its best practices in Knowledge Management, continuous quality research
and employing the best human resources. Our quality initiatives are based on the best global frameworks from requirements engineering
to delivery and support promise. Our PQA (Process Quality Assurance) employ testing benchmarks, performance scales and schedule management
for each phase in the development and support lifecycle.
Specifically our continuous efforts ensure:
- State of art Infrastructure support.
- Efficient Project/Product Life cycle management based on SEIs CMM guidelines.
- Enhanced Testing practices.
- Statistical Process Control.
- Internal Knowledge Management.
Our research programs continuously evolve to address:
- Program and project management
- Business change, including business reengineering, business process redesign and     improvement, and organizational change
- Enterprise architecture, including business and IT architectures
- Large-scale and complex systems design, development, and integration
- IT solution design, development, and integration including Custom and package-based,     Web-based, object-oriented, and component-based approaches
- Value chain integration
- e-business integration
- Enterprise application integration
- Business system modernization
- Legacy systems transformation
- Operational services, including IT outsourcing and business process outsourcing
- System maintenance
Our proprietary methodology and advanced web-based Project Management Tool guarantees successful project management and allows our
customers and development teams the ability to track all elements of a project regardless of where the development is performed. Total
transparency of the development and support process is achieved.